The Excel program aims to motivate and discipline black students while increasing parental involvement in schools. Reverend Jesse Jackson says black students must change their priorities from sports and entertainment to education and achievement.
- Like father, like daughter: Paris Jackson shows off her singing skills
- JAY-Z’s Tidal benefit concert raises $3.7 million for Hurricane relief
- Women of Congressional Black Caucus demand Kelly apologize to Rep. Wilson
- Myeshia Johnson ‘very upset’ over Trump call, can’t see husband’s body
- Fox & Friends dresses up black child as a slice of watermelon for Halloween
- VA school investigating video of athletes assaulting black students while yelling slurs