The parents of a 15-month-old boy in Michigan ordered him an apple juice with his kids’ meal at an Applebee’s restaurant, but he was instead served alcoholic margarita mix.
The boy’s mother, Taylor Dill-Reese, became suspicious that something was wrong when her son dozed off and woke up unusually happy before the meal arrived. When his food came, he wouldn’t eat.
WATCH COVERAGE OF THIS STORY HERE
Dill-Reese decided to smell the cup and realized it was booze.
The manager apologized, but police were called to the restaurant.The restaurant is located in the Detroit suburb of Madison Heights.Police said the margarita mix was mislabeled as apple juice.
The boy was taken to the hospital, where doctors said he would be alright, but warned he could have died if he finished the drink.