Recently theGrio sat down with a successful African-American analyst for the state of Michigan, Marlon Brown, who discusses life as an albino. The genetic condition is lack of pigmentation of the skin and hair. Although this is a rare condition, Brown is not alone. Here is our slideshow of famed African-American albino people.
- Animal rights activists hold vigil for runaway bull
- Atlanta’s first black news anchor Jocelyn Dorsey recalls making history
- Keith Ellison: Trump has done enough to already be impeached
- Black Lives Matter activist leaps to grab Confederate flag during protest
- Nearly a century after Black Wall Street burning, Tulsa attempts to right wrongs
- Bullying Leslie Jones wasn’t enough to take down Milo Yiannopoulos