Recently theGrio sat down with a successful African-American analyst for the state of Michigan, Marlon Brown, who discusses life as an albino. The genetic condition is lack of pigmentation of the skin and hair. Although this is a rare condition, Brown is not alone. Here is our slideshow of famed African-American albino people.
- Hitman kills off-duty correction officer while sitting in car
- Florida cop fired over ‘racist’ post says accusers are bigots
- Lawyer calls for black jurors not to convict blacks who kill white people
- Trump met with DC Mayor Muriel Bowser for possible cabinet position?
- Dylann Roof’s mother suffers heart attack during murder trial
- During Walter Scott murder trial, jury foreman had felony dropped