Recently theGrio sat down with a successful African-American analyst for the state of Michigan, Marlon Brown, who discusses life as an albino. The genetic condition is lack of pigmentation of the skin and hair. Although this is a rare condition, Brown is not alone. Here is our slideshow of famed African-American albino people.
- Trump supporter shocked her husband is facing deportation
- Chicago girl gang raped on Facebook Live now receiving threats
- Hillary Clinton celebrates Trump’s healthcare fail
- President Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- White artist’s Emmett Till painting under fire at NY museum
- Black lawmakers call on FBI to help on missing black girls