Recently theGrio sat down with a successful African-American analyst for the state of Michigan, Marlon Brown, who discusses life as an albino. The genetic condition is lack of pigmentation of the skin and hair. Although this is a rare condition, Brown is not alone. Here is our slideshow of famed African-American albino people.
- CIA analyst resigns because of Trump’s ‘disturbing’ actions in office
- Smithsonian African American Museum reaches 1 million visitors
- Milo Yiannopoulos resigns from Breitbart
- Uber hires Eric Holder to investigate sexual harassment claims
- Trump administration expands immigration enforcement policy
- Trump pledges to unite ‘divided country’ during African American museum visit