Recently theGrio sat down with a successful African-American analyst for the state of Michigan, Marlon Brown, who discusses life as an albino. The genetic condition is lack of pigmentation of the skin and hair. Although this is a rare condition, Brown is not alone. Here is our slideshow of famed African-American albino people.
- Sixers apologize to singer Sevyn Streeter for canceling anthem performance
- Donald Trump goes there – refers to ‘ghettos’ while discussing African-American issues
- Hillary Clinton reportedly wants Joe Biden to be Secretary of State if she wins presidency
- Teacher dismissed for berating student who protested pledge of allegiance
- Senator mocks opponent’s racial background, family’s military service
- Prayer circles on deck: Preparing for life after First Lady Michelle Obama