Recently theGrio sat down with a successful African-American analyst for the state of Michigan, Marlon Brown, who discusses life as an albino. The genetic condition is lack of pigmentation of the skin and hair. Although this is a rare condition, Brown is not alone. Here is our slideshow of famed African-American albino people.
- Restaurant owner in hot water after MLK Facebook post
- Jim Brown: I’ll support Donald Trump despite voting for Hillary Clinton
- ‘White Men Can’t Jump’ remake in the works from ‘Black-ish’ creator
- Protester tries setting self on fire outside Trump hotel
- Interracial couple gets harassed on date night
- Secret Service settles racial discrimination lawsuit