From the New York Times: “If the general election campaign by Republicans against President Obama, the nation’s first black president, goes on to include a fraught, multilayered discussion about minorities and entitlements, work ethics and what it means to be American, then it will have gotten under way in earnest here this week.”
- Trump meets with Supreme Court candidate
- Seven times President Obama blew us away on the mic
- Is It OK to tune President Donald Trump out?
- ‘Lifelong Republican’ says he would be dead if not for Obama
- Feds release scathing report on Chicago police abuse
- Trump calls Hillary Clinton ‘guilty as hell’ in Twitter rant