The controversial case of Oscar Grant is coming to the big screen and it may boast a high-profile cast including Academy Award winner Octavia Spencer and rising star Michael B. Jordan. Fruitvale will be produced by Oscar winner Forest Whitaker. The Hollywood Reporter has thr/news%28The+Hollywood+Reporter+-+Top+Stories%29″>here to read the rest of this story.
- ‘Fruitvale’: Film about the shooting of Oscar Grant a smash at Sundance
- ‘Fruitvale Station’: Trailer for acclaimed Oscar Grant film arrives
- Forest Whitaker, Michael B. Jordan and Chiwetel Ejiofor: 3 black leading males that could make history in this year’s Oscar race
- theGrio’s 100: Ryan Coogler, 1st time director, strikes gold with ‘Fruitvale Station’
- Octavia Spencer in Oscar hunt again with ‘Fruitvale Station’