Last year, a photo in which NFL quarterback Michael Vick was depicted as a white man generated a considerable amount of debate and controversy. Now, a new photo, featuring Trayvon Martin and his shooter George Zimmerman in a racial role reversal, is making the rounds on the Internet. What do you think of this provocative image? Do you think this case would have been handled in a different fashion if Trayvon Martin was white?
- Morehouse, Spelman and Clark Atlanta receive millions in grants
- John Glenn, the 1st American to orbit Earth, dead at 95
- Lone black juror talks verdict upset in Walter Scott shooting
- President Obama advanced LGBTQ rights more than any president in history
- Charges possible over racist video of black student eating chicken
- TheGrio.com’s ‘Obama 44’ Coverage: The final 44 days of a historic presidency