Last year, a photo in which NFL quarterback Michael Vick was depicted as a white man generated a considerable amount of debate and controversy. Now, a new photo, featuring Trayvon Martin and his shooter George Zimmerman in a racial role reversal, is making the rounds on the Internet. What do you think of this provocative image? Do you think this case would have been handled in a different fashion if Trayvon Martin was white?
- George W. Bush reportedly called Trump’s inauguration ‘some weird s–t’
- Angela Rye tears into ‘bigot’ during heated CNN segment
- Florida high school blasted for ‘good girl’ prom dress code
- You don’t get to tell other people what racism is!’: MSNBC panel goes off the rails
- Trump brags about 20K jobs that were planned a year before his election
- Obama reportedly hiding out on South Pacific island to write his book