Quentin Tarantino’s highly-anticipated, star-studded slavery-themed revenge film Django Unchained won’t hit theaters until this fall. But impressive looking production photos have already been released online. Check out this slideshow featuring stars Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Christoph Waltz in period attire in what promises to be an action-packed and provocative epic.
- New 'Django Unchained' trailer fleshes out plot, show more of Samuel L. Jackson, Jonah Hill
- 'Django Unchained': First poster for Quentin Tarantino's slavery-themed revenge film revealed
- Quentin Tarantino is having 'a blast' on the set of 'Django Unchained'
- 'Django' stars Jamie Foxx and Kerry Washington: 'Hollywood doesn't reward black actors'
- Quentin Tarantino's slave epic scores stellar cast