President Barack Obama had an touching moment back in 2009 with Jacob Philadelphia, a young visitor at the White House. When Jacob asked the president if he could feel his hair, the president’s kneeling down to oblige the young admirer was the moment the president showed his critics how to communicate intimate nature of race with other African-Americans without politicizing the issue. In this clip from The Last Word, Lawrence O’Donnell revisits this iconic image.
- Michelle Olomojobi’s ‘Llulo’ brand is sprinkling a bit of the Motherland all over the world
- La Maison Midtown in Houston is bed and breakfast redefined
- ‘Tees in the Trap’ blends sophistication with a little ratchet
- Latesha Williams is coming for your black card in the most hilarious way
- Kashmir Thompson is bringing you 90s nostalgia like you’ve never seen it
- The founders of ‘Hellooo Gorgeous’ are young, black and leaving you flawless