Whether you are looking for words of wisdom from a top chef or a former of secretary of state — or perhaps a little history, then a great love story — theGrio has your summer 2012 reading list covered. Check out our top picks by clicking the numbers below, then let us know what you’ll be reading on the beach, by the pool or wherever the warmer weather may take you in the comments below.
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: 'You can't take back' Cosby Show's legacy
- Cool reads for the long, hot summer
- Michelle Obama speaks on new book 'American Grown,' encourages us to reconnect with family and community
- theGrio's top 5 black music stories of 2012
- New book 'Inspiration' celebrates America's most successful black women