Whether you are looking for words of wisdom from a top chef or a former of secretary of state — or perhaps a little history, then a great love story — theGrio has your summer 2012 reading list covered. Check out our top picks by clicking the numbers below, then let us know what you’ll be reading on the beach, by the pool or wherever the warmer weather may take you in the comments below.
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: 'You can't take back' Cosby Show's legacy
- Singer Tasia Ann Thomas stars in viral video medley of 2012 hits
- Grenada: Why 'The Spice of the Caribbean' should be your next getaway
- New book 'Inspiration' celebrates America's most successful black women
- theGrio's top 5 black music stories of 2012