In recent interview with MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell, rock icon Elton John praised rapper Jay-Z for his decision to come out in support same-sex marriage. John, who called Jay-Z “probably the most respected African-American artist.” said he was “incredibly moved” by Jay-Z’s endorsement of gay rights. He talked about how called the hip-hop star after he made his statement to offer his admiration and appreciation. “When I next see him I’m going give him the biggest hug,” said John who is openly gay and does maintain a residence in the predominately black city of Atlanta.
- Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle do surprise stand-up set in NOLA
- En Vogue signs new deal, announces album ‘Electric Cafe’
- ‘Top Model’ contestant Brandy Rusher shot in Houston
- Steve Harvey pays for Disney Dreamer teen’s college tuition
- Holly Robinson Peete wants police to know Autistic Lives Matter, too
- Nicki Minaj reminds Trey Songz he was her opening act