In recent interview with MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell, rock icon Elton John praised rapper Jay-Z for his decision to come out in support same-sex marriage. John, who called Jay-Z “probably the most respected African-American artist.” said he was “incredibly moved” by Jay-Z’s endorsement of gay rights. He talked about how called the hip-hop star after he made his statement to offer his admiration and appreciation. “When I next see him I’m going give him the biggest hug,” said John who is openly gay and does maintain a residence in the predominately black city of Atlanta.
- Washington University now offers a course on Kanye West
- Keke Palmer accuses Trey Songz of “using sexual intimidation” and secretly filming her
- Meagan Good says Trump is ‘still a child of God’
- Yara Shahidi to star in ‘Black-ish’ spin-off
- ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ alleged salaries revealed
- ‘House of Cards’ seems to address Trump: ‘Democracy is overrated’