The Romney campaign has released a new campaign commercial targeting African-American voters. It includes footage from Romney’s polarizing appearance at the NAACP’s annual convention in Houston. Perhaps not surprisingly, the boos the presumptive GOP nominee for president received are edited out. The overarching theme of the commercial is job creation and “getting the economy back on track.” Watch the video above.
- Former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort offers to talk to House panel on Russia
- Black lawmakers call on FBI to help on missing black girls
- Sen. Kamala Harris: I cannot support Neil Gorsuch for Supreme Court
- James Comey confirms: FBI probing possible links between Russia, Trump associates
- Donna Brazile opens up about Clinton email scandal
- Senate hearings get underway on Trump Supreme Court pick