The Romney campaign has released a new campaign commercial targeting African-American voters. It includes footage from Romney’s polarizing appearance at the NAACP’s annual convention in Houston. Perhaps not surprisingly, the boos the presumptive GOP nominee for president received are edited out. The overarching theme of the commercial is job creation and “getting the economy back on track.” Watch the video above.
- Why I did not attend the Women’s March
- Trump begins first week in office with outreach
- Canadians who admit they are anti-Trump are being turned away at U.S. Border
- Trump scrubs civil rights, LGBTQ rights, climate change from WhiteHouse.gov
- Obama bids farewell, Trump sworn in as 45th president
- President Obama in his final hours at the White House