The Romney campaign has released a new campaign commercial targeting African-American voters. It includes footage from Romney’s polarizing appearance at the NAACP’s annual convention in Houston. Perhaps not surprisingly, the boos the presumptive GOP nominee for president received are edited out. The overarching theme of the commercial is job creation and “getting the economy back on track.” Watch the video above.
- Elijah Cummings: ‘People assume all black people know each other’
- Congressional Black Caucus: We sent Trump letter, but he never responded
- Southern Poverty Law Center: Number of anti-Muslim hate groups on the rise
- Under Armour CEO walks back Trump praise after backlash from brand’s top celebrity endorsers
- Stephen Miller is Trump’s white supremacist policy adviser
- Maxine Waters on Trump: ‘We’re not going to live with this man for four years’