The Romney campaign has released a new campaign commercial targeting African-American voters. It includes footage from Romney’s polarizing appearance at the NAACP’s annual convention in Houston. Perhaps not surprisingly, the boos the presumptive GOP nominee for president received are edited out. The overarching theme of the commercial is job creation and “getting the economy back on track.” Watch the video above.
- Democrats look to woo Hispanic voters
- Why it’s good news Romney is speaking to the NAACP
- Obama campaign launches 'Dashboard,' a new social network platform
- Obama touts 'economic patriotism' in 2-minute ad
- Obama maintains lead over Romney in new polls
- Romney's new 'free stuff' meme: Obama won because of the 'gifts' he gave blacks, Hispanics, young voters