The Romney campaign has released a new campaign commercial targeting African-American voters. It includes footage from Romney’s polarizing appearance at the NAACP’s annual convention in Houston. Perhaps not surprisingly, the boos the presumptive GOP nominee for president received are edited out. The overarching theme of the commercial is job creation and “getting the economy back on track.” Watch the video above.
- President Obama advanced LGBTQ rights more than any president in history
- TheGrio.com’s ‘Obama 44’ Coverage: The final 44 days of a historic presidency
- Repealing Obamacare without a replacement could leave 30M uninsured
- As S.C. governor, Tim Scott would not be good for black people
- Black medical professionals cringe as Ben Carson joins Trump’s White House
- Black people, Trump is getting ready to take away your voting rights