The Romney campaign won’t comment on the farm bill or the devastating drought, but it raced to express outrage at the perceived racial injustice of Vice President Biden’s comment that Republicans want to put people “back in chains”. Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu accused Biden of using racial code. Ed Schultz talks to Dr. Michael Eric Dyson about the supposed “code” and why the Romney camp is jumping on Biden’s one-liner.
- Trump’s adviser? In his final days as POTUS, Obama once again asked to do the impossible
- How President Obama changed my life forever
- President Obama orders review of election hacking
- President Obama advanced LGBTQ rights more than any president in history
- TheGrio.com’s ‘Obama 44’ Coverage: The final 44 days of a historic presidency
- Repealing Obamacare without a replacement could leave 30M uninsured