The Romney campaign won’t comment on the farm bill or the devastating drought, but it raced to express outrage at the perceived racial injustice of Vice President Biden’s comment that Republicans want to put people “back in chains”. Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu accused Biden of using racial code. Ed Schultz talks to Dr. Michael Eric Dyson about the supposed “code” and why the Romney camp is jumping on Biden’s one-liner.
- Meet the black women seeking to change the face of the DNC
- White House expects Justice crackdown on legalized marijuana
- Bullying Leslie Jones wasn’t enough to take down Milo Yiannopoulos
- Boy in touching Obama photo looks back on viral moment: ‘It felt just like my hair’
- Limbaugh on Trump’s disadvantage: Obama got ‘everything he wanted’ because he was black
- Elijah Cummings: ‘People assume all black people know each other’