The Romney campaign won’t comment on the farm bill or the devastating drought, but it raced to express outrage at the perceived racial injustice of Vice President Biden’s comment that Republicans want to put people “back in chains”. Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu accused Biden of using racial code. Ed Schultz talks to Dr. Michael Eric Dyson about the supposed “code” and why the Romney camp is jumping on Biden’s one-liner.
- We need more black prosecutors like Aramis Ayala
- Former Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort offers to talk to House panel on Russia
- Black lawmakers call on FBI to help on missing black girls
- Sen. Kamala Harris: I cannot support Neil Gorsuch for Supreme Court
- James Comey confirms: FBI probing possible links between Russia, Trump associates
- Donna Brazile opens up about Clinton email scandal