The Wisconsin congressman gave Mitt Romney a brief break from questions about his taxes after he was selected as the presidential candidate’s running mate. NBC’s Ron Mott reports from Virginia. And theGrio’s Perry Bacon weighs in on the soon-to-be VP nominee’s impact on the race.
- Chicago girl gang raped on Facebook Live now receiving threats
- Hillary Clinton celebrates Trump’s healthcare fail
- President Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- White artist’s Emmett Till painting under fire at NY museum
- Black lawmakers call on FBI to help on missing black girls
- Trump gives GOP ultimatum: Pass health care bill or keep Obamacare