The Wisconsin congressman gave Mitt Romney a brief break from questions about his taxes after he was selected as the presidential candidate’s running mate. NBC’s Ron Mott reports from Virginia. And theGrio’s Perry Bacon weighs in on the soon-to-be VP nominee’s impact on the race.
- Why the presidential campaign is getting more feisty
- Romney to announce running mate Saturday in Virginia
- Union web video features man who collects Mitt Romney's trash: 'We're kind of like the invisible people'
- Romney: 'I've never paid less than 13 percent' in taxes
- Romney: 'I have paid taxes every year'