The Wisconsin congressman gave Mitt Romney a brief break from questions about his taxes after he was selected as the presidential candidate’s running mate. NBC’s Ron Mott reports from Virginia. And theGrio’s Perry Bacon weighs in on the soon-to-be VP nominee’s impact on the race.
- Teen accused of killing her abusive father won’t face life sentence
- ‘Native Son Awards’ celebrates the excellence of black gay men
- Woman finds mummified remains of grandson in attic
- Homicides in Chicago tops 700 with month left to go in 2016
- Bus company had complaints about driver before deadly crash
- Trump: No need for full border wall thanks to ‘vicious rivers’