The Wisconsin congressman gave Mitt Romney a brief break from questions about his taxes after he was selected as the presidential candidate’s running mate. NBC’s Ron Mott reports from Virginia. And theGrio’s Perry Bacon weighs in on the soon-to-be VP nominee’s impact on the race.
- Michael Eric Dyson explains why Trump presidency is rooted in racism
- Serena Williams scolds reporter for calling her ‘scrappy’
- Trump staffer says Kanye West not ‘traditionally American’ for inauguration
- ‘Our children can become president, too’: Obama’s presidency was a dream realized
- Advisers urge Trump to dance with Caitlyn Jenner at inauguration
- Black people can now mark themselves ‘unsafe’ in America