Author and Salon.com editor at large Joan Walsh recently sat down with theGrio’s Joy Reid to discuss her new book, “What’s the matter with white people?” which explores how white working class Americans turned against the New Deal, and against the Democratic Party.
- Tyrese talks Twitter, new book and why 'life is a menu' (VIDEO)
- TheGrio interview: Touré talks 'post-blackness'
- Are black Obama backers and white liberals parting ways?
- Partners in faith: President Obama's former faith outreach director, Joshua DuBois, talks to theGrio
- Michael Eric Dyson: Pres. Obama looked for 'escape hatch,' instead of addressing black issues
- Walsh uses race to distract GOP base from wealth gap