Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo did a PSA in support of marriage equality, and was harshly criticized by Maryland delegate Emmett Burns for doing so. Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe wrote a scathing response to Burns in support of Ayanbadejo and gay rights. The letter went viral, and both players join Rev. Al Sharpton with their story.
- Maryland delegate blasts Ravens linebacker’s support of same-sex marriage
- theGrio’s 100: Brendon Ayanbadejo, NFL linebacker loves marriage equality
- Gay-rights backers await their Jackie Robinson
- Ravens' Brendon Ayanbadejo to promote gay rights at the Super Bowl
- Ravens linebacker Brendan Ayanbadejo approves of gay marriage vote