Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo did a PSA in support of marriage equality, and was harshly criticized by Maryland delegate Emmett Burns for doing so. Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe wrote a scathing response to Burns in support of Ayanbadejo and gay rights. The letter went viral, and both players join Rev. Al Sharpton with their story.
- Designer Tory Burch sparks backlash with ‘Juju On That Beat’ remake
- Trump supporter shocked her husband is facing deportation
- Chicago girl gang raped on Facebook Live now receiving threats
- Hillary Clinton celebrates Trump’s healthcare fail
- President Trump, GOP leaders pull health care bill in humiliating loss
- White artist’s Emmett Till painting under fire at NY museum