NBA star Rajon Rondo is one of the Boston Celtics’ top players, having helped his team win the championship a few years ago. But he decided to get some experience doing something else he’s passionate about, fashion, by interning at GQ magazine during the off season. NBC’s Craig Melvin reports.
- Protester tries setting self on fire outside Trump hotel
- GM’s diversity program shows students what it means to ‘discover your drive’
- Digital platform ‘The Lives of Men’ seeks to shatter black male stereotypes
- Bahamas Bowl brings big business to Nassau
- Alec Baldwin taunts Trump with ‘Make America Great Again’ hat in Russian
- Ladies, it’s time to stop tolerating emotional abuse