NBA star Rajon Rondo is one of the Boston Celtics’ top players, having helped his team win the championship a few years ago. But he decided to get some experience doing something else he’s passionate about, fashion, by interning at GQ magazine during the off season. NBC’s Craig Melvin reports.
- ‘The Volta’ puts designers of African diaspora on your radar
- Dana Hill has created the ultimate beauty arsenal for women of color
- Why it’s time to bury the word ‘AIDS’
- Calvin Quallis wants men to pursue their dreams, look impeccable while doing it
- Teri Johnson is bringing a piece of Harlem into homes across the globe
- Shedavi’s Elizabeth Davis is giving people the gift of healthy hair