NBA star Rajon Rondo is one of the Boston Celtics’ top players, having helped his team win the championship a few years ago. But he decided to get some experience doing something else he’s passionate about, fashion, by interning at GQ magazine during the off season. NBC’s Craig Melvin reports.
- These black women entrepreneurs are showing love to all skin tones with ‘Mented’
- #Evoklife: A weekend wellness retreat fit for a queen
- Trump falsely claimed two were shot during Obama’s farewell speech
- Protester tries setting self on fire outside Trump hotel
- GM’s diversity program shows students what it means to ‘discover your drive’
- Digital platform ‘The Lives of Men’ seeks to shatter black male stereotypes