If you didn’t get hit by Sandy this past week, consider yourself lucky. But according to scientists this may not be the last fierce storm and it won’t be the fiercest. So in order to make sure you’re prepared next time, we’re offering a survival book written by home economist, Peggy Layton, who will show you what to do when faced with natural disaster. Also, in honor of Election Day, we thought it would be useful to hear directly from both candidates, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, who in their respective books map out their plan for the future of America.
- 'Michael Jackson, Inc' celebrates the King of Pop's business savvy
- 'Gone With the Wind' prequel starring Mammy may be a mistake
- 'Gone With the Wind' prequel planned with emphasis on Mammy character
- 30 classic books to inspire African-American kids
- Nigerian author Ngozi Adichie wins fiction prize
- 'Boy, Snow, Bird': New novel explores tradition of 'passing' in American culture