NBA star Andrew Bynum has sued his next door neighbors, claiming they are both violent and racist, but now the neighbors are turning the tables on him, claiming Bynum is the real source of problem, according to TMZ.
Bynum, who is a center for the Philadelphia 76ers, has claimed his neighbors of seven years at his Weschester, California residence, Ramond and Cindy Beckett, have been heckling him nonstop.
The suit Bynum filed says that the Becketts have disagreed with his “profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music.”
The current NBA star also claims the Becketts have behaved like children, throwing coins at his Ferrari and banging on his house with ‘a long stick’ as they complain about his music.
In response, the Becketts have filed a counter-suit, claiming Bynum is guilty of the following:
- brandishing firearms in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
- “apparently” using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
- blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song “Currency” by Trina)
- blasting his video games at “window-shaking volumes”
- letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
- constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds
Bynum denies the allegations and the Becketts have since sold their house since the lawsuit was filed.
Follow Marquise Francis on Twitter @mKfly