Two years after Ted Williams was discovered on a street corner, the formerly homeless “man with the golden voice” is living in an apartment and doing commercial voice-overs for Kraft macaroni and cheese. He tells NBC’s Stephanie Gosk he still takes life one day at a time.
- Rachel Dolezal is now ‘jobless and living on food stamps’
- Witches gather at midnight to cast spell against Donald Trump
- Trump White House blocks CNN, New York Times and others from media briefing
- Muhammad Ali Jr. detained by immigration at Florida airport
- Hillary Clinton sends video message on future of Democratic Party
- Obama greeted by applause while spotted out in NYC