Two years after Ted Williams was discovered on a street corner, the formerly homeless “man with the golden voice” is living in an apartment and doing commercial voice-overs for Kraft macaroni and cheese. He tells NBC’s Stephanie Gosk he still takes life one day at a time.
- Trump takes credit for jobs he didn’t help save or create
- Morehouse College ousts president John Silvanus Wilson
- Girl kidnapped at birth reunites with biological parents
- Obama puts more than 100 aides and close friends in government posts before he leaves office
- Octavia Spencer buys out theater so low-income families can see ‘Hidden Figures’
- Marc Lamont Hill slams Trump surrogate as ‘mediocre Negro’