Two years after Ted Williams was discovered on a street corner, the formerly homeless “man with the golden voice” is living in an apartment and doing commercial voice-overs for Kraft macaroni and cheese. He tells NBC’s Stephanie Gosk he still takes life one day at a time.
- Murdered teen ends up saving four lives due to organ donation
- Craigslist hairstylist pepper sprays client for complaining about her hairdo
- Civil Rights Act of 1866 at the heart of $10B discrimination suit against Charter Communications
- Bronx man on trial calmly describes butchering mom’s corpse
- Black graudates owe nearly twice as much student debt as whites
- Florida teacher put on probation for telling racist jokes in classroom