Two years after Ted Williams was discovered on a street corner, the formerly homeless “man with the golden voice” is living in an apartment and doing commercial voice-overs for Kraft macaroni and cheese. He tells NBC’s Stephanie Gosk he still takes life one day at a time.
- Soccer player awkwardly thanks wife and girlfriend live on TV
- Young scientist led breakthrough work in breast cancer impacting black women
- Student on Spring Break fatally shot during rap video filming
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament
- Dylann Roof’s friend gets 27 months for failing to report crime
- Arkansas will no longer honor Robert E. Lee on MLK Day