Two years after Ted Williams was discovered on a street corner, the formerly homeless “man with the golden voice” is living in an apartment and doing commercial voice-overs for Kraft macaroni and cheese. He tells NBC’s Stephanie Gosk he still takes life one day at a time.
- High school volleyball coach allegedly had sexual contact with team member
- Florida woman arrested after offering police sex in exchange for Taco Bell
- Chicago teen charged in murder of mom
- ‘He is evil’: Alabama teen only faces 3 years for killing great-grandmother
- Love triangle brawl leaves woman with severed leg
- ‘What stories are phony?’: Don Lemon demands GOP pundits prove ‘fake news’ claims