Two years after Ted Williams was discovered on a street corner, the formerly homeless “man with the golden voice” is living in an apartment and doing commercial voice-overs for Kraft macaroni and cheese. He tells NBC’s Stephanie Gosk he still takes life one day at a time.
- Charleston church massacre trial to recount brutal murders
- Black woman named editor-in-chief of Huffington Post
- Donald Trump announced as Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Heisman winner Rashaan Salaam found dead in Colorado park
- Chicago students sue after being expelled for racist text messages
- Community stunned after school board VP bashes Muslims and black people