Maya Rudolph more than held her own on this weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live. In sketch after sketch, she showed off her singing, dancing and impersonation prowess. In this clip, she and Jay Pharoah poke fun at Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s post-baby bliss. Making cameo appearances are SNL cast-members playing Nicki Minaj, Prince and more.
- 'The Maya Rudolph Show' is what entertainment television needs
- SNL spoofs Solange, Jay Z, and Beyoncé
- TheGrio's 100: Maya Rudolph, comedienne on big and small screen
- SNL's backhanded acknowledgment of diversity issues disappoints
- 'Saturday Night Live' addresses lacks of diversity in cast during Kerry Washington episode
- 'Saturday Night Live' spoofs Obamas with 'Cosby Show' homage