MSNBC – Eboni Boykin‘s youth consisted of a variety of homeless shelters, and one constant goal: an Ivy League education. It was a dream sparked at age 13 by the youngest of television’s The Gilmore Girls, who was driven to attend an Ivy college or university.
- High school senior overcomes homelessness to land spot in Ivy League school
- Homeless and pregnant puts infants at risk
- College student invents life saving coats for homeless
- From Mississippi to the Ivy League: 2 students reflect on their unique journeys
- First lady Michelle Obama undertakes new education initiative
- Ex-homeless single mom thrives as mayor of Riverdale, Georgia