MSNBC – Eboni Boykin‘s youth consisted of a variety of homeless shelters, and one constant goal: an Ivy League education. It was a dream sparked at age 13 by the youngest of television’s The Gilmore Girls, who was driven to attend an Ivy college or university.
- K. Michelle unveils her own Jack Daniels cocktail
- Brandi Harvey and Karli Raymond empower black girls to be authentically themselves
- Boy in touching Obama photo looks back on viral moment: ‘It felt just like my hair’
- The erasure of Black History in our classrooms is a crime
- Lauryn Hill becomes a grandmother
- Queen Latifah to be honored as an entertainment icon