MSNBC – Eboni Boykin‘s youth consisted of a variety of homeless shelters, and one constant goal: an Ivy League education. It was a dream sparked at age 13 by the youngest of television’s The Gilmore Girls, who was driven to attend an Ivy college or university.
- Latesha Williams is coming for your black card in the most hilarious way
- Kashmir Thompson is bringing you 90s nostalgia like you’ve never seen it
- The founders of ‘Hellooo Gorgeous’ are young, black and leaving you flawless
- La Maison Michelle is a heavenly retreat in the heart of Barbados
- ‘The Volta’ puts designers of African diaspora on your radar
- Dana Hill has created the ultimate beauty arsenal for women of color