MSNBC – Eboni Boykin‘s youth consisted of a variety of homeless shelters, and one constant goal: an Ivy League education. It was a dream sparked at age 13 by the youngest of television’s The Gilmore Girls, who was driven to attend an Ivy college or university.
- Boy in touching Obama photo looks back on viral moment: ‘It felt just like my hair’
- The erasure of Black History in our classrooms is a crime
- Lauryn Hill becomes a grandmother
- Queen Latifah to be honored as an entertainment icon
- Mary-Pat Hector, 19, earns right to run for city council in Georgia
- Derek Jeter, wife Hannah expecting first child together