MSNBC – Eboni Boykin‘s youth consisted of a variety of homeless shelters, and one constant goal: an Ivy League education. It was a dream sparked at age 13 by the youngest of television’s The Gilmore Girls, who was driven to attend an Ivy college or university.
- 50 years later, black people should give Kwanzaa a second look
- Rihanna unfollows J.Lo after seemingly confirming relationship with Drake
- Louisiana girl gets Christmas gift from stranger who found her Santa letter
- Nurse helps deliver couple’s baby in McDonald’s bathroom
- Spared from demolition, 1920s black schoolhouse will be saved
- The President and First Lady wish everyone a Merry Christmas