A new campaign advertisement for President Barack Obama does not shy away from explicitly using Mitt Romney’s infamous remarks which disparaged “47 percent” Americans. In the stark 30-second spot, Romney’s own surreptitiously recorded words are used over images of blue collar workers, the elderly, veterans and other Americans who presumably don’t pay income taxes according to the GOP presidential candidate. Check out the buzz-worthy clip and let us know: Do you think it’s effective?
- Trump scrubs civil rights, LGBTQ rights, climate change from WhiteHouse.gov
- Obama bids farewell, Trump sworn in as 45th president
- President Obama in his final hours at the White House
- Obama’s legacy? Black excellence and courage under fire
- ‘Our children can become president, too’: Obama’s presidency was a dream realized
- Trump meets with Supreme Court candidate