A new campaign advertisement for President Barack Obama does not shy away from explicitly using Mitt Romney’s infamous remarks which disparaged “47 percent” Americans. In the stark 30-second spot, Romney’s own surreptitiously recorded words are used over images of blue collar workers, the elderly, veterans and other Americans who presumably don’t pay income taxes according to the GOP presidential candidate. Check out the buzz-worthy clip and let us know: Do you think it’s effective?
- Limbaugh on Trump’s disadvantage: Obama got ‘everything he wanted’ because he was black
- Elijah Cummings: ‘People assume all black people know each other’
- Congressional Black Caucus: We sent Trump letter, but he never responded
- Southern Poverty Law Center: Number of anti-Muslim hate groups on the rise
- Under Armour CEO walks back Trump praise after backlash from brand’s top celebrity endorsers
- Stephen Miller is Trump’s white supremacist policy adviser