A new campaign advertisement for President Barack Obama does not shy away from explicitly using Mitt Romney’s infamous remarks which disparaged “47 percent” Americans. In the stark 30-second spot, Romney’s own surreptitiously recorded words are used over images of blue collar workers, the elderly, veterans and other Americans who presumably don’t pay income taxes according to the GOP presidential candidate. Check out the buzz-worthy clip and let us know: Do you think it’s effective?
- James Comey confirms: FBI probing possible links between Russia, Trump associates
- Donna Brazile opens up about Clinton email scandal
- Senate hearings get underway on Trump Supreme Court pick
- Q&A: Danny Glover weighs in on activism in the age of Trump
- Tax return leak has Trump White House shook – and it could just be the beginning
- Trump attacks Obama because he needs a black boogeyman