A new campaign advertisement for President Barack Obama does not shy away from explicitly using Mitt Romney’s infamous remarks which disparaged “47 percent” Americans. In the stark 30-second spot, Romney’s own surreptitiously recorded words are used over images of blue collar workers, the elderly, veterans and other Americans who presumably don’t pay income taxes according to the GOP presidential candidate. Check out the buzz-worthy clip and let us know: Do you think it’s effective?
- How President Obama changed my life forever
- President Obama orders review of election hacking
- President Obama advanced LGBTQ rights more than any president in history
- TheGrio.com’s ‘Obama 44’ Coverage: The final 44 days of a historic presidency
- Repealing Obamacare without a replacement could leave 30M uninsured
- As S.C. governor, Tim Scott would not be good for black people