A new campaign advertisement for President Barack Obama does not shy away from explicitly using Mitt Romney’s infamous remarks which disparaged “47 percent” Americans. In the stark 30-second spot, Romney’s own surreptitiously recorded words are used over images of blue collar workers, the elderly, veterans and other Americans who presumably don’t pay income taxes according to the GOP presidential candidate. Check out the buzz-worthy clip and let us know: Do you think it’s effective?
- Obama jabs at Romney over his '47 percent' remarks
- Democrats on edge amid Obama debate fallout
- Romney tries to stem damage from new ’47 percent’ controversy
- Union web video features man who collects Mitt Romney's trash: 'We're kind of like the invisible people'
- Romney: ‘Victims’ comment not elegantly stated