As the 100th NAACP Conference wrapped up, theGrio took a look at the organization to examine how it is working to bridge its longstanding mission while staying engaged with the next generation of civil rights leaders.
- Trump scrubs civil rights, LGBTQ rights, climate change from WhiteHouse.gov
- Flight attendant gives shout-out to plane full of “Nasty women” headed to #WomensMarchOnWashington
- Former NFL player Ricky Williams frisked by police while taking a walk in Texas
- Michelle Obama’s ‘side-eye’ steals the show during inauguration
- White supremacist Richard Spencer sucker-punched during TV interview
- Stormy weather sidetracks Obama plane from Palm Springs