As the 100th NAACP Conference wrapped up, theGrio took a look at the organization to examine how it is working to bridge its longstanding mission while staying engaged with the next generation of civil rights leaders.
- High school volleyball coach allegedly had sexual contact with team member
- Florida woman arrested after offering police sex in exchange for Taco Bell
- Chicago teen charged in murder of mom
- ‘He is evil’: Alabama teen only faces 3 years for killing great-grandmother
- Love triangle brawl leaves woman with severed leg
- ‘What stories are phony?’: Don Lemon demands GOP pundits prove ‘fake news’ claims