These 10 black Americans have taken the media world by storm and ushered in diversity by making sure to tell the stories of African-Americans These among many other reasons, are why they are part this year’s The Grio’s 100.
- Sheila Johnson, Susan Rice in Elle magazine's '10 powerful women in DC'
- Why blacks may be biggest victims of climate change
- How the royal wedding reflects on America's 'black elite'
- 'Bachelor' diversity lawsuit may bring the reality series down to earth
- TheGrio's 100: Kevin Lewis, White House director of black media gives community presidential access