As the death of 17-year-old African-American student Trayvon Martin launches to the forefront of national attention, Melissa Harris-Perry and her guest, urban school district consultant Jawanza Kunjufu, seek to find out what it’s like to grow up like Martin. Joining them on the show are Diallo McClammy and C.J. Morrison, both 17 years old, and 16-year-old George Nunez, to share their life experiences of growing up as young black men.
- Rachel Dolezal is now ‘jobless and living on food stamps’
- Witches gather at midnight to cast spell against Donald Trump
- Trump White House blocks CNN, New York Times and others from media briefing
- Muhammad Ali Jr. detained by immigration at Florida airport
- Hillary Clinton sends video message on future of Democratic Party
- Obama greeted by applause while spotted out in NYC