His absence could hurt the party in one of the most closely-watched contests of the year. The recall vote is on June 5.
- Bullying Leslie Jones wasn’t enough to take down Milo Yiannopoulos
- Boy in touching Obama photo looks back on viral moment: ‘It felt just like my hair’
- Limbaugh on Trump’s disadvantage: Obama got ‘everything he wanted’ because he was black
- Elijah Cummings: ‘People assume all black people know each other’
- Congressional Black Caucus: We sent Trump letter, but he never responded
- Southern Poverty Law Center: Number of anti-Muslim hate groups on the rise