Legendary comedian Bill Cosby turns 75 years old today. The comedian, actor, activist and author’s career has spanned five decades. Cosby has starred in and produced some of Americas best known television shows. In the eighties he was Americas favorite TV dad Cliff Huxtable for eight seasons on The Cosby Show. He helped break down racial barriers on television and has raised black consciousness in recent years with his controversial statements abut African-American culture.
- K. Michelle unveils her own Jack Daniels cocktail
- Brandi Harvey and Karli Raymond empower black girls to be authentically themselves
- Boy in touching Obama photo looks back on viral moment: ‘It felt just like my hair’
- The erasure of Black History in our classrooms is a crime
- Lauryn Hill becomes a grandmother
- Queen Latifah to be honored as an entertainment icon