During a press conference on Wednesday, the woman at the center of the Kevin Hart sex scandal claimed that she was a victim, not an extortionist.

“I am not an extortionist. I had nothing to do with these recordings,” actress Montia Sabbag said during the press conference as she stood alongside her lawyer, Lisa Bloom.

Bloom said that Sabbag had been recorded in Hart’s Las Vegas hotel room “about a month ago” and had since been the victim of multiple felonies.

–Kevin Hart and Eniko show united front amid sex scandal–

“It is a crime to secretly put cameras in a private place like a hotel room,” Bloom said. “It is another crime to secretly record people in a private place. It is yet another crime to distribute those images. Montia is the victim of multiple felonies under state and federal laws.”

Bloom also directly addressed Hart, asking for his cooperation and help during the investigation.

“We invite Mr. Hart to join us in bringing the perpetrator to justice,” Bloom said. “To the criminal who did this, I say you belong in prison and we are going to find you.”

She also made it clear that she and Sabbag were not seeking any money from Hart himself.

“Montia and I are not asking for a cent from Kevin Hart. This is not about money,” Bloom said. “We are not suing him. We are not making any claims against him. Kevin Hart appears to be the victim of this criminal, just as Montia is a victim of this criminal.”